The second annual White Party on August 3 was a great success, with 220 guests in attendance to support the Education Programming Fund:
- co-curricular programs for school visits (K-12)
- original STEAM-based nature programs for children
- custom programs for families with special needs
- expanded after-school classes for pre-K through middle school
- expanded adult nature classes, including overnight survival courses
This event was graciously sponsored by OurHarvest.
Our thanks to Post Wines & Spirits, Bedell Cellars, Jamesport Vineyards, Lenz Winery, Paumanok Vineyards, and Spring Brook Farm for donating outstanding wines for the event.
And heartfelt thanks to the Sands Point Preserve Conservancy’s Events Committee: Georgia DeYoung (Chair), Janet Effman, Amrit Sethi, Olivia Shandora, Martha Theodos, and White Party Chair Bonnie Zarabi. We are already starting to make plans for the White Party 2018!
Though this party is over, you can still be a part of this exciting initiative. Please make a contribution to the Education Programming Fund. For information, please contact us at email@example.com.