The Peter and Jeri Dejana Foundation
The Long Island Fairy Festival at the Sands Point Preserve!
TICKETS FOR THE FAIRY FESTIVAL ARE SOLD OUT. TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE. TICKETHOLDERS SHOULD CHECK THEIR EMAIL FOR CONFIRMATION TO BE SHOWN UPON ARRIVAL.
Join us to celebrate nature, the power of creation, and the magic of imagination with an all-day festival from 10 am – 4 pm on Saturday, May 6th, 2023. (Rain date May 7th.)
As a nature preserve with four major ecosystems – forest, pond, meadow and beach – the Sands Point Preserve is perfectly situated for a celebration that combines a passion for the natural environment with a sprinkling of fairy magic!
Activities will include:
- The Fairy House Walk – featuring the community’s Fairy Houses.
- A photo op with the Queen of the Woodland Fairies
- Fairy dance
- Face painting
- Fairy art exhibit
- Fairy House Artist Invitational
- Opportunities to create fairy art
- Fairy crafts
- Nature walks
- Fairy and troll sightings
- Spring planting
- Food trucks
- Vendor market
- Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles and other magical experiences!
“Nature reminds us how to be in harmony with life itself.” ~ Harold W. Becker