WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING VENDOR APPLICATIONS TO THE FAIRY FESTIVAL
We are pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for a limited number of vendors.
Deadline for vendor applications is February 28, 2023.
You will be notified if your application is approved by March 15, 2023.
- Vendors (with the exception of food trucks) should offer services or merchandise related to nature, fairies, gnomes, elves, or other magical woodland creatures.
- All vendors must fill out the form below and either attach photos of their products.
- The festival is May 6 with a rain date of May 7. Vendors must be available both days. If we move to the May 7 rain date, it will be rain or shine.
- All selected vendors will be asked to provide a Certificate of Insurance.
- Food trucks must hold a Nassau County Department of Health food truck permit.
- Vendors must arrive at the location between 7 and 9 am and agree to not begin breaking down their booth until 4:15 pm. Festival hours are 10:00 am – 4 pm.
- Vendors must supply their own display. It can include a canopy, tent and tables. Space should be clean and professional looking. Electricity is not available and balloons are not allowed.
- We do not yet know if the vendor area (excluding food trucks) will be indoor or outdoors. Food trucks will be outdoors.
- Vendors will be responsible for the submission of their own sales tax.
- A single vendor booth fee is $125. Accepted vendors will be invoiced prior to the event.
- Food trucks must supply their own generator
- The event will be advertised across Long Island. Social Media coverage will be ongoing. Ads will be taken in local papers. Please share the Facebook Event page when it is up.
- The selection committee reserves the right to refuse any vendor considered unsuitable.