Open 9 AM – 4:30 PM on Wednesdays through Sundays
RULES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
– Adults and children enter and use the facility at your own risk
– Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
– Social distancing is required: keep 6 feet apart
– Adults and children must wear face masks, if less than 6 feet apart
– Use wipes and hand sanitizers when using equipment
– No congregating or parties
– No sports or group games
– Be considerate of others; wait for your turn
– Stay clear of zip line, swings, tether ball
– Do not jump or climb on fence
– Do not climb trees
– Dogs are not allowed
– No drones
– Be respectful of other visitors’ space
– Place all garbage in receptacles
– Conservancy reserves the right to require disruptive visitors to leave the playground.
By entering the Woodland Playground, you agree to the following waiver:
WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and, therefore, spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death.
The Sands Point Preserve Conservancy, Inc. cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while utilizing the Woodland Playground. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to enter and/or utilize the Woodland Playground, you may be exposing yourself or your child(ren) or other family members or other persons to COVID-19 – increasing the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: By entering and/or utilizing the Woodland Playground, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19 and accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and spreading COVID-19 for yourself and/or your child(ren) and/or other family members and/or any other persons.