General Visitors: open 11 AM – 5:30 PM on Wednesdays through Sundays
Conservancy Members: open 9 AM – 5:30 pm on Wednesdays through Sundays
RULES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
– Adults and children enter and use the facility at your own risk
– Social distancing is recommended: keep 6+ feet apart
– Face masks are recommended for visitors who have not been vaccinated for COVID-19; visitors who are vaccinated do not need to wear masks.
– Use wipes and hand sanitizers when using equipment
– No congregating or parties
– No sports or group games
– Be considerate of others; wait for your turn
– Stay clear of zip line, swings, tether ball
– Do not jump or climb on fence
– Do not climb trees
– Dogs are not allowed
– No drones
– Be respectful of other visitors’ space
– Place all garbage in receptacles
– Conservancy reserves the right to require disruptive visitors to leave the playground.
By entering the Woodland Playground, you agree to the following waiver:
WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19/Delta Variant
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, and the Delta Variant have been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The viruses are believed to spread from person-to-person in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and, therefore, spread the disease. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 and the Delta Variant can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death.
The Sands Point Preserve Conservancy, Inc. cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 or the Delta Variant while utilizing the Woodland Playground. It is not possible to prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to enter and/or utilize the Woodland Playground, you may be exposing yourself or your child(ren) or other family members or other persons to COVID-19 and the Delta Variant – increasing the risk of contracting or spreading these viruses.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: By entering and/or utilizing the Woodland Playground, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19 and the Delta Variant and accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and spreading COVID-19 and the Delta Variant for yourself and/or your child(ren) and/or other family members and/or any other persons.