We’re excited to announce a full schedule of exciting events to explore, experience, and celebrate the season!
- Adult Yoga with YogaLife: Mondays through September
- Children’s Learning Adventures – Fall ’23 Session
- Sundown Meditation: Thursday, September 28
- Fall Fun Fest: Sunday, October 1
- Asylum: A Love Story, Immersive Theater Experience: October 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, & 31
- Guided Nature Walk: Saturday, October 14
- Forest Bathing: Saturday, October 21
- Halloween Ball 2023: Saturday, October 28
- Owl Prowl for Adults: Friday, November 3
- Owl Prowl for Families: Saturday, November 4
- Introduction to Ballroom Dancing: Tuesdays: November 7, 14, & 21
- Four Seasons in Music – Fall Musicale: Sunday, November 12
- Princess Day at the Castle: Sunday, November 19
If you prefer to explore independently and at your own pace, Self-Guided Tours are available online for visitors. Three themed tours can be enjoyed on your own schedule and at the pace you set: The History Tour (available in seven languages), Native Wildlife & Diverse Environments, and the Bird Watching Tour. Each provides new perspectives on this beautiful site.
The Welcome Center in Castle Gould, the Great Lawn, Hempstead House Garden, Forest, Pond, the Woodland Playground and Dog Run are open for play. We offer seasonal Mansion Tours of Hempstead House and Falaise Mansion. Join us for a ride on the Sands Point Preserve Express on weekends, weather permitting.
We hope you’ll join the Conservancy to support our mission to preserve and enhance the Guggenheim Estate for the benefit of the public. The Conservancy must raise 98% of our budget, so we now depend entirely on Gatehouse revenue, memberships, and donations to sustain our operations. Members receive many benefits, including discounts to select programs and events throughout the year and unlimited free admission to the Preserve’s grounds.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Sands Point Preserve, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Preserve is a wonderful, year-round resource – we look forward to seeing you here soon!