We’re excited to announce a full schedule of exciting Springtime events to explore, experience, and celebrate the season!
- Four Seasons in Music – Winter Concert premieres on Sunday, March 20 on YouTube
- Forest Bathing: Saturday, March 19
- Children’s Learning Adventures – Spring Session: April 1 – June 1
- Guided Nature Walks: Sunday, April 3 & Saturday, May 7
- Pond Exploration with Eric Powers: Sunday, April 9
- Spring Celebration on Sunday, May 1
- Mother’s Day Tea on Sunday, May 8
If you prefer to explore independently and at your own pace, Self-Guided Tours are available online for visitors. Three themed tours can be enjoyed on your own schedule and at the pace you set: The History Tour (available in seven languages), Native Wildlife & Diverse Environments, and the Bird Watching Tour. Each provides new perspectives on this beautiful site.
The mansions are closed now, however the Welcome Center in Castle Gould, the Great Lawn, Rose Garden, Forest, and Pond area are all accessible – and the Woodland Playground and Dog Run are open for play.
We hope you’ll join the Conservancy to support our mission to preserve and enhance the Guggenheim Estate for the benefit of the public. The Conservancy must raise 98% of our budget, so we now depend entirely on Gatehouse revenue, memberships, and donations to sustain our operations. Members receive many benefits, including discounts to select programs and events throughout the year and unlimited free admission to the Preserve’s grounds.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Sands Point Preserve, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Preserve is a wonderful, year-round resource – we look forward to seeing you here soon!