Enter a realm where madness and love are entwined, caught in a perpetual dance macabre. Discover how the darkest recesses of the mind give birth to passions beautiful and grotesque in equal measure, at Asylum, a Love Story.
Join us for another Immersive Experience. This year a young intern has mysteriously vanished from the depths of an eerie Asylum, leaving behind a trail of enigmatic clues. Will you and your friends rise to the challenge and unravel the mystery of his disappearance? Dare to tread the rooms and corridors, unlocking the Asylum’s chilling secrets!
The audience and cast will travel in small groups throughout Hempstead House, the 50,000 square foot set of our newest theatrical presentation. The performance is approximately 120 minutes in length with an intermission and bar.
Please make note that this is NOT a haunted house, though we hope you will find it appropriately themed for the season. Admission 21+ will be strictly enforced.
DATES: October 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 31
Times: 7:00pm-9:00pm or 9:30pm-11:30pm *
*Please note: October 19, 22 and 31 will only have a 7:00pm performance
We ask our guests to pay close attention to the following:
- This is NOT a Haunted House. Guests will be a part of an immersive theatrical performance. The show contains triggering material that some people may find disturbing.
- Absolutely NO late arrivals will be admitted, nor are refunds or exchanges given for late or missed performances. We suggest arriving a minimum of 15 minutes before the performance.
- There is a mandatory coat and bag check. Your items will be stored throughout the performance, though we cannot take responsibility for them. Please plan accordingly.
- The performance lasts 120 minutes with an intermission. Guests will be required to stand, walk, climb stairs, and may be separated from their group. Please use your discretion and we suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- There are bathrooms available at Hempstead House only during intermission. Please use the bathrooms located at Gatehouse upon arrival or departure.
- No photos, video or cell phones. All devices must be left in your car or checked.
- No outside food or drink.
- Absolutely NO talking during performance unless you are directly asked a question by actor.
- Guests are asked to stay within their assigned group and remain in a room unless instructed to leave.
- Follow all instructions that actors give you during performance.
- We reserve the right to request any guests to be escorted out of the premise by security due to inappropriate or disruptive behavior, at any time, without a refund.
- This performance contains adult content- strong language, nudity and sexuality.
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages are served during the show. No one under 21 years old can attend the show, even with an adult. No exceptions will be made. If you have any allergies or do not drink alcohol, we advise that you decline any drinks when offered. (ID will be required).
- Please do not come intoxicated. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the show to anyone who appears intoxicated at the discretion of our staff, without refund.
- Only 24 guests per performance, no exceptions.
- NO REFUNDS