This event is sold out! Thank you to all of the patrons attending.
Special thanks to these generous merchants for their donations of extraordinary wine to the event:
- David Bowler Wines: Lauverjat Sancerre & Sancerre Rosé
- Empire Merchants: Vice Napa Valley Pinot Noir & Sauvignon Blanc
- Mitchel Nathanson – Wine Brokers International: Berry Hill Sparkling French Rosé
- Notorious Wines & Empire Merchants: Notorious Pink Provence
- Nicola Zanghi – Tricana Imports: assorted red, white & rosé
- Winebow: Le Charmel wines
And special thanks to Spring Brook Farm in Reading, Vermont, for their generous donation of award-winning artisanal cheeses.
Take a brief tour of Hempstead House, the iconic 50,000-square-foot Gold Coast mansion and former residence of Daniel and Florence Guggenheim, and enjoy a two-hour sunset party in the magnificent rose gardens – now in full bloom – overlooking the Long Island Sound. We’ll sample excellent rosés, reds, and whites paired with award-winning cheeses generously donated by Spring Brook Farms.
Conservancy Members: $40 per person
Non-Members: $50 per person
- June 27, 2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm